Thursday, August 26, 2010

*My senior year so far*

My senior year so far has been a bomber. First of to start with my first day as a senior i had to go off on some rude racist white prick. who started talking shit because my sisters and i was walking across the street to slow for him so he decided to curse at us why da fuck did he do that shit. Ja'mila Beaux Anges Newsome jumped outta me so quick i forget everything else and started cursing his ass slap out. Then yesterday me and my sisters where at the library minding our own business when h\this dude decides to get slick so i cursed his ass out. i dnt understand why these fucking low life dudes wanna fuck with me. i no i'm hot in all but damn can a bitch get a second to breath. well that's all for now folks dis is DivaBarbie a.k.a Ja'mila Beaux Anges Newsome singing out once again. Love u guys and girls i'm out duces

No comments: