Monday, August 23, 2010

*First Day Of Senior Year*

today was my first day of senior year. it was alright i thought it would be much more fun but it was just like the rest of them. anyways i can't wait to finish this year over so me and my fiance can finally move on and do what we want with our live and not have to worry about me waking up every morning for school. today would have been perfectly fine if it wasn't for this racist white prick who said some real racist shit when i went to pick up my lil sisters from school talking bout if ya'll don't hurry up and cross the street u fucking niggas. and ya'll kno he shouldn't have said that cause Ja'mila Beaux Anges Newsome went slap off on his ass calling him all kinds of names waiting for him to step out dat fucking truck so i could beat his ass. other then dat i ruined my hair and other shit so i'm pretty pissed off for today. dis be DivaBarbie signing out

No comments: