Tuesday, September 28, 2010

*What's going on in my life right now*

Hello world it's your girl Ja'mila Beaux Anges Newsome a.k.a Divabarbie coming back at ya'll to tell ya'll how things are going in my life right now. I'm happy to have my lovely fiance by my side thru everything i've been going thru in the last few weeks of my life. I'm so glad that he loves me and excepts me for all my flaws and everything that i have going on with me in my life right now without him in my life i don't know where i would be. I would also like to say i am happy that my mama has let me come back and be apart of the family. I really appericate that. In other news today after i leave school i will be heading over to my friends Diamone's house to get my weave fixed up. i CAn't wait to get my goddess braids in so i can look faboulous.

No comments: